Slightly Shirley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band Stuff

+2
Corinne
Tony
6 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty Rehearsal Notes

Post  Emmy Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:21 am

Joolz FYI this is what was discussed at the rehearsal including actions for all of us next week. You were really missed and we all hope to see you soon.

Demo
The three songs agreed for the demo are:
  • Delilah
    River Deep
    Sweet Dreams
Action: Practice these three songs for next week to make demo.

Need to have 2 x 45 minute sets for a gig - we currently have 7 new songs which we need to practice they are:
  • Denis
    These Boots are made for walking
    Dancing in the street
    Mercy
    Downtown
    Kiss me
    Road to Nowhere

Action practice new songs as above for next week

Possible new songs please all have a listen to them and come with your opinion next week:

Gnarls Barkley http://open.spotify.com/track/68AM2JfjcUxP1cx6NQ8Jxp 'Crazy'
The Maccabees http://open.spotify.com/track/4mXViFO6iQwOBTS5IKycxI
'Can you give it'
and/or toothpaste kisses http://open.spotify.com/track/3F2dRqib1xyn5C5pAsZFIT
Noah and the whale http://open.spotify.com/track/1Wl8eGdNRODM6p8LYP2ACB '5 years time'
Let's get the party started http://open.spotify.com/track/65HII2nCd7qUd2M3EUVaMV Shirl
Also, we looked at resurrecting Jolene have a listen to: http://open.spotify.com/track/3Wa8OqwX2CZbIBG573xGI0 for a speedier more upbeat version - what do we all think? We enjoyed having a go at it during this weeks rehearsal but Steve nor Joolz were around so your input and opinion is vital.

Action listen to new songs
Joolz the future of the studio was discussed and it looks like its days are numbered so we are definitely on the lookout for a new place to rehearse.

Actions for next week:

1 Practice the above 3 songs for our demo
2 Practice new songs
3 Listen to possible new songs

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty Tonight's rehearsal 15th Sept

Post  joolz Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:37 am

Hi Folks.. sorry am going to have to pull out tonight. I've done my back in and am in agony despite the co-codamol. Was looking forward to it as well, but really not up to travelling the distance, let alone coping with the rehearsal.

On the rehearsal studio front I called Joe, and he's not doing anything with a development in Exeter at present as premises are too expensive. He says he was approached by Steve of Depot X who said he could have the place for £200k apparently which I dont understand.. given that I thought the place was leased.. however...

Anyhow his business in Crediton seems to be picking up and not least because of the Depot X situation. Also he's doing more on the PA hire front and has now got himself a 4k pa rig.. but the price has gone up to £100 a go now! aarrghhh. He also asked me to ask you guys if anyone fancied going along to crediton on 19th (saturday) he's organising a mini festival.. have a look at http://www.studio-69.co.uk/default.html

Anyway's folks.. enjoy the rehearsal.. and sorry for my no show! Hope to see you next week.
BFN
J

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty I am not Alison Moyet

Post  Emmy Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:42 pm

OOh just read that back and please all note I am not saying in any way that I am in Alison Moyet's league!

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty Demo

Post  Emmy Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Ooh Steve sorry to hear it's Flu you do need to eat cake to cure the flu. Poor you . Yuk. We are less snotty here (just fyi) Very Happy

I was going to write that I thought the Ting Ting track was just a bit 'shouty' but Steve's comments are far more erudite and so I have decided that I agree with everything he wrote! I liked Nouvelle Vague's stuff and think, again, not to sound like a sycophant but Steve is right they are good songs, and added to that anything with a bit of a salsa eee type beat gets my foot tapping. There was some good stuff in the 80's - notwithstanding Haircut 100, although I do remember dancing to Love plus one quite frenetically in 1982 or thereabouts. Alison Moyet has a great voice perhaps we should look at some Yazoo - I loved Don't Go.

How soon could we get a demo together I was asked again today - Or should I just loan the dvd of the gig - I didn't really want to do this as it's a bit erm amateurish I would rather give a cd of our music? How does one make a demo?

Em

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty CAKE

Post  omnivore23 Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:45 am

Turns out I have FLU - I am banished to the spare room in the hope I don't infect anyone else and can get over it by the weekend, as we're off to End of the Road.

Thanks for trying with the Magma stuff - I'll look on spotify later to see if I can take the path of least resistance.

The Ide studios have no presence at all on the web, so 'll rey and drop by in person to see what the score is before next week.

And the suggested tracks - the tings tings track - I don't think there's much of a song there beyond the image projected by the singer (a bit like Mercy really) - also, if you look at the lyrics, it is quite "yoof" (the rich-kid version anyway)
and I reckon we'd run the risk of looking like we're trying to get down with the kids, innit.

I think the thing with Nouvelle Vague - is that the songs they do are all good songs and so all stand up to being latinised - I'm not sure that the ting tings or duffy songs (that are both very similar really) stand up as well

the age of understatement track - I'm going to give it a listen later on.

Sorry to be negative - maybe it's the flu -

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty CAK......

Post  joolz Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:00 am

....well its only an E away from Cake... but hey i feel pretty CAKish myself, so this is a blessing in disguise as I really didnt fancy the drive in the fog.

Steve, I tried copying the Magma DVD's but they're well protected,cant even make a backup for personal use, and although i can convert the video to mp4 format, the audio isnt synching.. so i'm giving up on that.. so i'll lend you the lot.. one at a time.. and you can take as much (or as little) as you fancy!
Umm.. old lady.. hope it wasn't my wife?? which number did you call??

So.. until next Tuesday...
Oh by the way, my son tells me the Marsh Barton rehearsal place he had been told about appears to have folded too... I'll call Joe (the PA) over the next couple of days and see what he's up to with his Exeter plans.
Hope everyone's feeling better this time next week
J
ps.. I'm sorry but I really can't abide the age of understatement track corinne has proposed.. ting tings.. well, perhaps we should do the shut up and let me go song as well! :-)

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty Tonight

Post  omnivore23 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 am

Realyy sorry but I am going to have to wimp out tonight as I feel like CAK. Shelly Emmy and Corinne know already so Jules -this is for you - I tried to call you this morning but got an old lady instead. (BTW a beginners guide DVD would be great - MacConie played a great track by the UNthanks and then said "let's see what does that chorus remind me of" - and played a Magma track - sounded superb)

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty Competition/Demo/Songs from the last 5 years etc

Post  Emmy Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:08 am

Hello all,

I went to see our competition at the Double Locks, they played to an audience of about 20 half of which were small children (read toddlers) not good weather for an outdoor gig....They were very good, but worlds apart from us and the style we are cultivating, they were, in essence, a rock band, with a really very accomplished lead female vocalist, also played guitar - but could have been miming that as I was sat a bit away from her, and how would I know anyway ha ha ha, guitar, bass and drums. Their set included rolling stones numbers, eric clapton and the like, they were very good, BUT had very little interaction with the (small) audience so they weren't a band one warmed to, however, musically they were excellent - me and my crowd agreed we would have happily PAID to see them and I was with a tight fisted lot that is praise indeed. Shell sorry you didn't make it but you didn't miss alot, they weren't Muse, whom I read were very very good Corinne?

I can't think of a song that I like from the last 5 years, but then I have been changing nappies and dealing with small ankle biters for around 4 of the last 5 years, so haven't really paid as much attention as I perhaps would have had I been a girl about town. I like the Shirley Bassey number she did at Glasto though is it let's get the party started?

I have had a request for a demo from a teacher at Hattie's pre school, the one who runs the pub on the quay - blazing bishops is it? Gawd knows anyway she has asked me a couple of times so I am noting it here as I will surely forget to mention it when I see you all in person.

We have all been ill here, colds and the like, poor George and Hattie it's nasal niagra falls here... if you get my drift ... yuk.

Adieu Emmy

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty Re: Band Stuff

Post  Tony Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:17 am

Hi Gang,
two things , first my nomination from last 5 years is Elbow - One Day Like This, great anthem song, good for singalongs, late on in the set.
Secondly, sorry forgot to mention I've have a pre-booked gig at a wedding next Tues in Bristol. Some friends are getting hitched and have asked me to play Pachabels Canon whilst the Bride comes down the aisle. So will not be there at rehearsal.

See you all a week on Tues, I hope you make some good progress next week.

Tony Cool

Tony
Admin

https://slightlyshirley.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty myspace

Post  Corinne Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:56 am

oh i forgot, just to say..
we've had 555 hits on myspace - and only got 10 friends (Joolz have you checked email account -there may be people sitting there waiting to be our mates) anyway, we're getting traffic, but we need to put some tracks up so people can hear how brilliant we are... Exclamation . I suggets 3 songs, which ones i have no idea, but we need to get a decent recording and upload the tracks. where, when and how...Steve, wots rec? and stick in a forthcoming gig list or all these private functions we're doing...

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty tues rehearsal (next week)

Post  Corinne Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:49 am

just to confirm... next tuesday.
we will go through our old set to start with in the order we did for gig except for sticking in dancing in the street before river deep...we will add in our new songs at the end.
we will find the right singing keys for the new ideas after that and by then it will be near 9.30 when Emmy needs to go. We can then work on the musical arrangements of new numbers...and any thing that needs tidying up from the first set.
the new songs for experimentation will be
Gnarls Barkley - crazy
Ting Tings - thats not my name
the last shadow puppets - the age of the understatement.
theres also the maccabees - Can you give it or toothpaste kisses and we havent had nominations from last 5 years from Joolz, Emmy, Tony.
If I bring a CD player and the original tracks - can somebody print out words?
we also need to put some thought into where we will rehearse in future. can we each put down our availability ? eg
I can do Mondays and Tuesdays . i would favour trying to get phoenix, - there isnt parking, but early in week there is usually space on queen street.- on the weeks it was booked we could use age concern and work on arrangements accoustically?
I have heard about a place in dunsford called Square Bookhouse, and think it's underused but is that too far for you Emmy? i dont know where it is, i spend half my life lost Neutral

um cant remember what else we decided, but thats a start Shocked
Um, after all, I cant go to double locks on saturday, as have just got on guest list for Muse, sorry, but will be in teeny teignmouth bounce

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty No Can Do

Post  Tony Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:06 am

Sorry Gang, But I'm OOp North that wkend.

Tony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty OH SHIT

Post  Corinne Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:08 am

3rd Oct possible gig in Somerset?

1 hour £200

we could use small age concern PA

anyone not want to do this?

Carol's 60th birthday, i met her on recent training course, she was looking for a R&B outfit, but might consider us whaddu you think

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty band suggestion

Post  Corinne Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:31 am

i would like to nominate for a track from last 5 years (with a radical rearrangement) The last of the shadow puppets, song.... the age of the understatement.

the maccabees could also suit us, tho dont know how well known they are, as i am soooooo old, but i like "toothpaste kisses"

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty Band Suggestion.

Post  shelley Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Hey there, am posting my suggestion for "track less than 5 years old", just in case Im not there on Tuesday.........and the winner is......."That's not my name" by Ting Tings. We could have lots of fun here!

albino

shelley

Back to top Go down

Post  shelley Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:38 am

Brill........did you check out their version of Just Cant Get Enough! albino

shelley

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinne Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:09 am

i like the juke box, thanks Tony

check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzDi9xxEoI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcLBPaQPjoI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH3x1PSYcm8

have a look at some of the other songs theyve done too, i like the approach, they have a definate style/angle

wonder if we could do something with Pogues Fiesta in our own way???? have a listen Idea

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:09 am

Hi all,

Guess what I'm posting on the forum ! Will wonders never cease. However I only have time to post this link to the jukebox site we wuz talkin bout yesterday. It doesnt have the last 5 yrs on but recent stuff and lots of older stuff. Have a look and enjoy. Its useful to have it all categorized too.

http://upchucky.com/Home.html

Tony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty Tonight and an IT related question about the forum?

Post  Emmy Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:17 am

Okay. great see you later, I aim to be there at 7.30pm on the nose.

Also, and on another note every time I log onto the forum an ad banner appears for example 'you are this hours winner of an iphone blah...' or something similar? Can I turn this off or is it just what it is and has to appear? also in the text of our blogs some words are now underlined and direct me to a website if I accidentally click on them - any way to turn that off too? Tony?

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinne Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:01 pm

yeh lets meet up still, i been practising!!! tongue shelley dont forget the key cheers lol!

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty Song choices

Post  Emmy Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:07 am

I agree good idea to review our songs, how jealous am I that you went to the pub - still one day I will be a pub goer again!

I will be coming to see Cadence on the 5th - it's not too far from where I live so a nice walk to get there I will be with Hattie and George so you may wish to sit at a separate 'grown up' table ha ha! Believe me I will understand, in fact I may sit with you!... Very Happy

I forgot Steve was going on hols, are we still meeting on Tuesday? and Steve I owe you around about a hundred pounds now for rent on the studio, I do apologise and will square up with you when I next see you, have a great holiday. Razz

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty new mp3s

Post  Corinne Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:57 am

on their merry way to you shortly Smile
sounds good you know, i am quite impressed, i gotta do some work on sax lines and finding key changes but we got really good beginnings of these songs

we had a pint, shelley, steve, me and tony, and were discussing next lot of songs, we wondered whether we could all have a chat again, cos it would seem more appropriate now to start thinking about toones to suit the band set up rather than just toones we like or that somehow got voted into the original list....out of all the tunes in the world there may be well better ones that suit us than the ones we've ogt...obviously if anyone is wedded to a particular song this doesnt mean we loose it

are people up for that when steve gets back from hols? and are people coming to see the cadence at double locks, id be up for an afternoon there Wink

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty mercy

Post  Corinne Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:22 pm

oh oh ohoh

wonder if we can change beginning a bit.... start with the two drums (built up around the first three beats), then bass funk...slap it a bit and then add in the yeah yeah yeahs with everyone singing. then guitar strummed on the first two beats of bar only except for chorus when we can go a bit nuts... accordian does what it does.... i know what i mean, Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Question What a Face clown

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty MP3s

Post  shelley Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:43 am

Just listen to Denis, brilliant!
albino

shelley

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty august 11th

Post  Corinne Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:38 pm

hullo lovelys,
i have emailed the tracks from last night, sounding good Laughing
i love shirley, it was brill last night
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Post  shelley Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:29 am

Yes, I agree Cor, structure to the evening is a good thing for us to maximise our time there.....and my Melodica and music stand will hopefully arrive on Monday!

shelley

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinne Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:53 pm

i ve sent some mp3s through via email - very rough round edges, but we gotta start somewhere...hmmm.
um, with denis denis, are we playing it in same key as blondie? been trying to play along and it sounds wrong, but could well be me. Razz
next week shall we go through all new ones...7.30 to 9.30 then after air break, if needed blast out all our old ones?

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty shelley - dancing!

Post  Corinne Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:04 pm

the backing track for dancing in the street - same key. sax lines easier to work out from this

http://open.spotify.com/track/4p1hDb9YagwLnlFdxZw7U3

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty pics

Post  Corinne Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:30 am

http://www.mikebartholomew.com

this guy has just done a photoshoot with reoffenders new line up. i am impressed. love his pics. we should keep him in mind if we want ever to get some promo shots

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty Next weeks new songs to listen to are:

Post  Emmy Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:38 am

Denis

http://open.spotify.com/track/2r9wqqaPMXq6goFO396cfq

These boots are made for walking - please listen to this version for the sax line as discussed last night.

http://open.spotify.com/track/6mmJSkseNFMp2Ku5IwIft1

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty Dancing in the street is the other one Joolz

Post  Emmy Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:08 am

Re Cadence - they may be good but, we are MUCH better looking Very Happy I will come on the 5th Shelley.

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty this tuesday songs..

Post  joolz Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:25 pm

um.. can someone clarify which new ones we are doing this week.. downtown and ???

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty log on..

Post  joolz Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:16 pm

sorry folks.. just realised i've been having a 'wee betty' moment.. i know what i was doing wrong, and the password i was using was the wrong one! hah! too many bloomin email accounts is my excuse!
as for cadence, they obviously have got some good experience under their belt, as have some of the other opposition, but their website has a lot of useful links, and shows us some of the locations where we should be advertising. Perhaps we need some promo shots too.. cheesy and i cringe at the thought but maybe its what we'll need?

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty The Cadence

Post  shelley Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Erm....regretting clicking on that link, bit good arnt they? Shocked

shelley

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinne Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:19 am

oh and forgot to say, this band seem to have all the charity gigs this year, friends of mine know them and they are a tight outfit and clever musicians . They're playing 5th sept at double locks, afternoon, i think we should go en masse and check them out
http://www.thecadence.co.uk/

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinne Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:52 am

no, however tony had previously set up gmail account for band ages ago, maybe thats where theres a problem, ??

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty log on..

Post  joolz Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:35 am

corinne.. can you log on to gmail with that password??

joolz

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinne Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:02 pm

no one, i can still log on with the pwd you emailed us all...

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty email account

Post  joolz Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:07 pm

OK. who's the wise guy that changed the password for our gmail account? Sad

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty kiss me honey honey

Post  joolz Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:23 pm

just been working out the chords..

Intro
D/// A///
D/// A///

Chorus
D/// A/// A/// D///
D/// G/// A/// D///

Verse
A/// E/// E/// A///
A/// E/// E/// A///

and that's it! with a couple of repeats of chorus and verse.

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty check out this version of 'Mercy' by The Third Degree

Post  Emmy Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:28 am

http://open.spotify.com/track/6jwahKfiqT3RcsDSAfQ0XE

Fabulous and very us.

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty it takes two...

Post  joolz Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:41 am

steady camera work: definitely a 2-hand job! or a 3-legged pod works even better.
in terms of black being slimming.. i tried it for years but i still find two diets work better.
went to a wedding evening do last night.. very unappetising disco .. shirley would have been so much more fun!

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty Good work Joolz clearly a man of action and marketing opportunities

Post  Emmy Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:33 pm

My own particular favourite line from the spiel Joolz re hiring us is: '....or even a wake for which you want to hire a good time band! ' surely (Shirley?) that MUST be a niche market - I like the way you're thinking must be an opening there.....(we always have Run) and I personally think black is a) very slimming and b) rather chic. Looking forward to seeing the dvd, I did mention to my brother in law who shot the dvd of the gig that you thought his camera work was shakey and he said it was difficult holding a can of beer in one hand and a camera in the other hand - honestly you just can't get good staff these days. Well done Suspect Also, where is Corinne in the photo?

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty glastoberry

Post  Corinne Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:56 pm

i like it, made me smile....praps Joolz can email the password to folk and if we know how to, we can add more bits?

Charlotte Lovely hasn't phoned as yet, i am still sticking to £600 incl. PA and she if she gulps.

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty myspace..

Post  joolz Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:28 pm

i just made up a load of old tosh for the site. i'm not precious about any of it, so if youve got stuff you want me to replace any of it with, then let me know. for the time being i put our genre down as 'alternative'.. if you can think of something more appropriate then i can change that too..
add some comments and make shirley your friend!!
J

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty we're on myspace

Post  joolz Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:44 pm

folks. i couldnt wait any longer so tookth ebull by the horns and created our myspace site.. so you can have a look at:
http://myspace.com/slightlyshirley

ive only put some basic info and havent customised the look of the page. let me know what you'd like me to put there (words). I'll add any gigs we get and if you agree i'll upload our edited dvd (from age concern gig) to youtube and then put a link here.

let me know.. give me some ideas!
J

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty so.. did you talk to dahling charotte?

Post  joolz Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:30 pm

have we got the gig, or does she want to hear/see the dvd? and did you talk money? I've almost finished editing it.. only about 8 mins long.. just gives a flavour of us!

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty Road to Nowhere - mp3

Post  shelley Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:35 am

Well, looks like we got our drummer, way to go Cori!!!!!!

Thanks for mp3s. All sounding very very promising.

shelley

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty disco

Post  Corinne Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:27 am

yeh Shelley and all the adverts too ... Twisted Evil

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 3 Empty weddings

Post  shelley Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:37 am

Spoke with my client last night and he said that they charged circa £450 per night. For that they play and they DJ, which actually just involved playing an agreed set list through their PA. They dont have to hire PA because they own their own, I think there are four members in the band.

Heres's an inane thought, could providing a disco on top be a simple as running Spotify through a sound system? lol! with a pile of beatles records to one side?

shelley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum