Slightly Shirley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band Stuff

+2
Corinne
Tony
6 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty lets dance

Post  Corinne Wed May 13, 2009 5:15 am

Hi Shelley,
i wos wondering whether you could share the mavericks solo with me - in the middle bit? There are a few bars definite sax and then it would sound much better with the piano accordion bit, if its easy to play.???... i'm struggling with it cos its in a horrid key for me. Anyways can you have a listen and see if you can take it....muchly grateful xxx

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty hi folks from cloudy madeira

Post  joolz Mon May 11, 2009 2:42 pm

hi peeps.. just keeping you informed that I´m keeping up with the forum hot topics! its a bit cool and cloudy here which is a shame but at least the temp is more to moira´s liking.
re rehearsals.. tuesdays are best for me as moi has asked for tuesdays off to make it easier for me to have the car, but i´mm hoping to get another car soon.. obviously not for a couple of weeks, but as soons as the rigth one comes along. if we have to change to another date then i can probably accommodate. re. smoking in the room.. corinne, i think the damage has been done. the room is a bit like a pari of lungs, it has soaked up most of the crud that has been smoked in there and only a transplant will cure the place totally! haha.. see what its like being married to a theater nurse!!
anyhow.. hope you guys have a great rehearsal this week.. please make sure you record the whole thing.. corinne if you could copy all the tracks on to a memory stick or an sd card and post to me that would be brilliant??!!??
anyway.. back to the swimming pool, the beer, espresso and black label!!
see you soon
J

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Re: Band Stuff

Post  Corinne Sun May 10, 2009 5:05 am

without trying to sound to fascist, surely the building is non smoking, - is every other person using that room a smoker? cant we put in plea to ask people not to smoke in there? would anyone take any notice if we asked them? do we know who else uses the space? do other rooms smell as bad? rhetorical questions as no one will know answers...

I think, for us to get to solution, we have to work out what happens after our first gig...

1) do we want to meet up weekly to increase repotoire? (?spelling)
2) if not weekly, then how often?

these answers wil give us the clue to what we do about rehearsal space?

and is everyone up for doing a benefit gig late sept, somewhere in Exeter (poss Coaver club) for soundwaves...
www.myspace.com/soundwavesmusicproject
this would be 2 sets with a support act or 2?
we would get a door split (dunno what percentage % - over to Steve? )to cover expenses and a nominal fee to go into Slightly Shirleys bank account...
Soundwaves is a local music charity .. Steve, at present is Chair, Corinne facilitates workshops etc and we NEED trustees, (sorry, quick advert/plug)

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Yikes

Post  omnivore23 Sat May 09, 2009 12:51 pm

What a lot I missed - there was me thinking nothing was happening as I'd had no notifications.

With regard rehearsals - I'm happy to move to another night but it looks like J needs it to be tuesday. We used to use the pace at Ede - and back then it was pretty bad - nasty equipment and shitty owner with bad attitude - but on the plus side 0 a bit more room and less smelly - thos the guys at our current room are saying they are going to be fitting an air vent and doing a clean of the carpet and whotnot. However - best laid plans...

So over to you really - if we want to move - sooner rather than later from my point of view as it will be eaiser to exricate ourselves from the verbal agreement of we don't leave it too long.

By the way - can you use my email at steve@innovationsindementia.org.uk - as thats the one I use, rather than the other - which goes to rach's machine.

Good session last tueday I thought....and my apologies for lack of engagement on the forum and my slightly distracted air last week - work is a bit bonkers at the moment - and I found myself (!) doing work emails between songs - wont happen again.

xx

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty MP3 emailed to yous alls

Post  Corinne Sat May 09, 2009 11:11 am

We left off Deliliah/Jeramiah from our list tues... but that takes us to a fairly good length - v good. And i loved it tues. our sound is getting more confident... its great.

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty MP3 of Aint what you do

Post  Emmy Sat May 09, 2009 4:20 am

Corinne, the other track you were going to MP3 out was Aint what you do.

Thanks btw for '64'.

Also, thanks to you Shelley for the loan of the mic it was GREAT and I really enjoyed our most recent rehearsal, thought you all might like to see the running list the guys prepared in the pub -and the thoughts we had on Tuesday....

Big Spender - was decided as possible encore number?
Run - nice
Chanson - we need to work on this one - harmonies in particular - but decided to begin with rat tat tat tat tat then move into vocal.
500 miles - we liked this one, good work Tony holding out with the post viral voice.
Ring of Fire - we said we need to work on this one but it would be a crowd pleaser if/when we get it how we like it !
Perfect - we need to increase the speed of this one and Emmy needs to remember the first note (!)
when I'm 64 - good - Corinne emailed out mp3.
River Deep - rockin' Cool Joolz the bass to do the intro
Will you - Emmy needs to learn when to come in (!)
Sweet Dreams - possibly our current favourite - we are liking this one alot.
Dance the night away - we decided we need to make it more bouncy with more people tamboring etc ...
Songs of love - lovely, Steve does a lovely vocal on it - Emmy needs not to sing off key in harmonies
Hit the road - on the subs bench for now
Aint what you do - look at for next Thursday - see Corinne's email for MP3

See you on Thursday Emmy

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty I can do 14th and info on rehearsal space (Phoenix) below

Post  Emmy Sat May 09, 2009 3:59 am

Hi all have forwarded following email on to you all but for reference have pasted it here too. We would have to change our evening which for some is difficult so perhaps we need to stick with current arrangments for now?

Hi Emmy,

Many thanks for your enquiry about rehearsal bookings. Unfortunately our rehearsal rooms are fully booked on Tuesday evenings forthe foreseeable future. Currently, the best availability for rehearsalrooms seems to be:

Monday evenings: 8pm-11pm
Thursday evenings: 7pm-10pm
Friday evenings: 7pm-10pm
Saturdays: 12-3pm; 3-6pm; 6-9pm or 7-10pm
Sundays: 12-3pm; 6pm-9pm or 7-10pm

We also often have Mon-Fri daytime slots (best days are currently Tuesdaysor Thursdays). I hope this helps.
Best wishes, Marie Marie Belsten -
Administrator
Sound Gallery Studios
Exeter Phoenix
Bradninch Place
Gandy StreetExeterDevon EX4 3LS
Tel: 01392 495301Mobile: 07837 659363
admin@sound-gallery.nethttp://www.sound-gallery.net

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Post  shelley Fri May 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Have read the message Corrine, yes I'm available for 14th for dress rehearsal. It would be great to meet tomorrow PM if you and Emmy free, I will come up from Torquay. Am keen to work on harmonies as you suggested. Will phone you lunchtime ish (need phone no. from steve) and will text Emmy now.

shelley

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty rehearsal spaces

Post  joolz Thu May 07, 2009 4:16 pm

there is a place at ide.. i think it is owned by julian tagg (exeter city director).. not marvellous and has damp problem,but last time i was there it wasnt too smelly and there are amps, pa and basic kit.. i dont have contact details but someone may?

joolz

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinne Thu May 07, 2009 2:25 pm

marsh barton - its a no go

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinne Thu May 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Finding other rehearsal spaces ...someone could have a look at place on marsh barton, i'm trying to get number from heather Reoffenders, who use it. but i dont know of any other spaces where drum kits and amps are provided

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty rehearsals

Post  joolz Thu May 07, 2009 12:43 pm

folks .. as we had agreed on tuesdays, moira (wife) has requested future tuesdays off work so i can have the car to come up to exeter without too many probs.. so from my slightly selfish perspective it would be good if we could stick to tuesdays. otherwise i'll probably have to train it on thursdays which is not so preferable!
corinne..yes i read it..umm.. sunday 14th is possible.

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty rehearsals

Post  Corinne Thu May 07, 2009 11:20 am

yes,brill Shelley, and v quick too.
Did we confirm plans for sat? I am out all day tomorrow and sat am, so let me know if we are meeting sat pm. If you didnt know about this I think it was just girls only-

Phoenix - they have a group that meet Tuesdays and often use the recording studio space, so if we did want the room, we would have to change evenings.

Are there any definite evenings (or dates) people CANT do?

there are 6 weeks to gig, (flip)

can we do garden gig early eve of 14th??? dress rehearsal. if not, then the week of 15th we might have to put in 2 rehearsals that week???

if youve read this can you reply to say you have, just so we can check out that peeps are in the loop....

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Recording Studio for rehearsals

Post  Emmy Thu May 07, 2009 4:24 am

http://www.sound-gallery.net/contact

I have sent them an email as the line is constantly busy!

Well done Shell.

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty When Im 64

Post  shelley Wed May 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Cor, I've sorted out that riff!
albino

shelley

Back to top Go down

Post  shelley Mon May 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Will try to get to pub but will be little late, Phil (husband with the car) in Buckfastleigh, home 6ish. Emmy, Phil uses the SM58 and "would recommend it as the best mike for live use" . Ill bring it tomorrow, bit rusty on the end and full of germs affraid but nothing compared to the nicotine fillled O2 in the room anyway!

albino

shelley

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty ..and following on..

Post  joolz Mon May 04, 2009 2:33 pm

folks.. As I have to catch train to Exeter tomorrow I should be there by 6.30 assuming it's on time.

Re mics.. most music shops (not sure about tony's LL shop) would stock and recommend the Shure SM58 as their top of the range mic. Emmy, its not a bad mic but as I said before there are plenty of other options and really do need to be tried!

Band name.. shirley songs or no shirley songs i think the name is fine..

Persil.. hmmm.. i agree - it's needed in heavy quantities - even the bag for my new bass is already needing defumigation so i hate to think what its doing for my previously spotlessly clean lungs. I have rehearsed in worse conditions but depot-x needs a serious health warning.. and not for the loud music! should we consider alternatives?

Dress.. umm.. personally very much not keen on formal attire. I wear a shirt to work and hate even having to do that, so DJ's and whatever are not really my cuppa.. I agree we need to look 'different' from the audience (probably not difficult). i was thinking something along the line of black t-shirt, long charity shop macintosh and shades. I'm not averse to some 'nice red lipstick' mind you.. hehe.. on the other hand if i could find myself a nice Prisoner No. 6 (Patrick McGoohan) blazer then that would great.. umm just noticed the official Prisoner paraphernalia website sells such a thing.. at £99 i think I'll Moira to make me one...
anyhow.. see you tomorrow

byeeeee
JJ

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Meeting in pub on Tuesday at 6.30pm baby permitting...

Post  Emmy Mon May 04, 2009 7:40 am

Tony glad to hear you are getting better, re mic, thanks a mill' for help and re how much to spend - not sure really would like the best possible for say £100 - 150? would be interested to know which your landlord would recommend, problemo for me is the two small people in my charge and getting the opportunity to have a try without small baby crying and/or 3 1/2 year old ripping shop apart. Joolz recommended a couple earlier in the forum - any chance your LL could give me his price for them?

Corinne - sorry you have been poorly and wonder if germ spread is anything to do with small smokey broom cupboard we rehearse in, which before we enter must surely be home to a heavy smoking trogladite, yes, yes I know it's only rock and roll (and we like it, like it, yes we do) but I am really ripping through the persil every Wednesday. I too have felt ropey this week, no cold, but headachey and generally under the weather a bit Sad

Re dress for gig, Idea we don't want to look as though we have just stepped out of the audience, we want to stand out and look like a band. what about dinner jackets and glammy frocks - kind of Hinge and Bracket meets Brideshead Revisited! Works on many levels, us ladies can wear nice red lipstick and sequins and you chaps can, .... if you like! Smart is good but then again so is eclectic but eclectic can be messy and it's nice, I think, to take the opportunity to dress up a bit. But that may be because I generally go to Sainsburys with sick or chocolate down my tee shirt these days so am searching for any opportunity for a bit of glamour Very Happy

Tony, I have been looking at the link you sent re band name generator and clicked on to bands for hire for weddings etc (friend of mine getting married in October so it was research) and we are MUCH better I listened to a few of the tracks and comparatively, I must say we sound quite fab. Cool

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Next Rehearsal

Post  Corinne Mon May 04, 2009 6:35 am

glad you're feeling better Tony Very Happy

Tuesday... anyone up for meetin at 6.30 in pub again...or thereabouts? poss stuff to chat about. e.g
confirming date of gig.
time of get in and how long we need to set up-who needs to be there for that bit
what time we soundcheck
do we want to try and borrow lights?
costume or clothing or lack of in steves case - penchant for nudity - could be a crowd pleaser??? (certainly might be in age concern!!!)
do we want to name change Really.
technical spec...please see email
do we want a dress rehearsal?
we may be able to use this forum for it, but i just thought a conversation might be good sooner rather than later...as we need to use all rehearsal time for playing???

I have been ill this week and not blowing, but have sent you's alls silly pic of band to compensate- its corinnes version of a tech spec. Bullys also given me run down of what he's got PA wise, so we know what we have to borrow, ive emailed that too...

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty I'M ALIVE ! ALIVE I TELL YOU!

Post  Tony Sun May 03, 2009 12:48 pm

Hi all,

Just to let you know I survived my own little pandemic (isodemic?), and now once again feel a little human. Very Happy . I felt quite rough for a few days, so If I passed it on, apologies, but it goes after about 4 days, and it's not swine flu!
A lots been said since I last submitted, just to say, a dress rehearsal is a good idea even for a few peeps, so if not 21st (as Steve is streakin that day) then maybe around that time, praps Age Con agin?
If you are after a mic Emmy let me know how much you are about to pay for one and I will see if Bill (Tiv Music Shop) can do you a deal. If you've alerady got one never mind.
I do like the name we have, but if we come up with something better i'm not averse to changing it.
Here's a name generator link, if it comes up with anything good for anybody let us know Bandname Generator
Shelley an F+ is an augmented F chord, all the same notes but with an added instability, which is quite hard to explain in anything less than a 3000 wd essay, but check out wikipedia, it is about as clear as it gets...
Wikipedia - Augmented Chords

I am assuming then that we are meeting this Tues, from previous posts, and that next week it is Thurs, if it is any different can someone let me know. We may need to finish on the dot of 10:30 too as I had a bit of trouble with the bus last week (ie it went the wrong way and sped straight past me!!) btw Thanks for getting me home Corinne.

Tony (almost human again) alien

Tony
Admin

https://slightlyshirley.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinne Fri May 01, 2009 10:57 am

yes can do that thursday, but then it will swap back to Tuesdays yeah?

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinne Fri May 01, 2009 6:20 am

great drummin on those tracks Steve, just wanted to say Smile

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinne Fri May 01, 2009 4:55 am

will check date swap OK for me

steve suggested "shaky fruit" as name - just heard it on recording (am being poorly at home today). like the name , but it rather suggests we're a little shaky - so perhaps change to flaky fruit? not sure what's worse/better.

i would also be sad to see big spender go and think we need to just have that "idea" that makes it a big sound rather than a pip squeek.

i'll email MP3s around in a bit incl. jolene tho i know its gone for now. Will apologise in advance for Ring of fire, dunno why i cant get timing on it...i need a good kicking.

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Post  shelley Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:23 pm

yeah, swap fine for me that week too.

OK, Mr Muso, what exactly IS an F+, the one found lurking at the end of Rah tah tah tah in Chanson. Question .......answers on a postcard please Rolling Eyes I have tried F slipped into F7, which sounded good Twisted Evil Im impressed I now know what an F7 is so must be learning something along the way.

Cor, your sax and claranet was sounding brill on my recording!

Anyone got any actual ideas about what to wear yet, Im tempted to do a hybrid kind of morris thing flower as I got the costume, goes well with the accordian (or is that a bit much Embarassed albino Embarassed ). Alternatively we could all do the mask thing like Slipknot lol!

albino

by the way, Paignton Community College way too close for comfort pig pig pig affraid

shelley

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Swap okay with me Steve

Post  Emmy Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Changing May 12th Tuesday to May 14th Thursday.

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty eddenda

Post  omnivore23 Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:33 am

Actually - it's not next week they want to swap - its the week after

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Possible day change

Post  omnivore23 Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:27 am

Hi Guys

I've had an email from Leo from Console, to ask if there's any chance of us swapping tuesday for thursday next week and/or the week after?

Let me know Question Question

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty No way jose

Post  omnivore23 Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:31 am

We'll need to get a PA for gigs, but I'd imagine hiring will be our best option for now.

All you need Emmy is a mic.

Great advice from J there - perhaps the feedback-cancelling mic he mentioned would be worth a look

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Prices for mic etc

Post  Emmy Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:29 am

Hi I contacted stage engage for advice they recommend a small PA system using a Shure sm58 - it's bloody expensive at £500 for the whole kit, but I am sure I don't need all the below !!!!!! or do I? Do I only need to purchase a microphone? See below for breakdown of costs... Also, they hire it all out for £100 a gig but said that was cheap as retail cost for their stuff is around 10K.... Smile

Pair of speakers £250
Microphone £80
Cables £50
Stand £40
Mic stand £10
Mixing pad £45

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Thanks Joolz

Post  Emmy Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:57 am

That's great I will take a look at the options. Thanks again, Emmy

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Gay Baby?

Post  joolz Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:57 pm

....remember Gay Dad? Bit too close for comfort?

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Vocal mics

Post  joolz Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Emmy.. Steve mentioned the Shure SM58 (approx. £85) which is a well respected live vocal mic and has been an industry standard for many years. By buying one of these you don't do wrong.. but there are alternatives, and better ones, which you might like to should consider. In the same way different loudspeakers sound appealing to different people, the same applies to how microphones sound to different people. For example there is a new version of the Shure SM58 called the Beta SM58a (£130 ish). Also the Sennheiser E935 which is good at reducing feedback (howl). It is around £138. Other alternatives include a sexy white AKG Elle C mic specially designed for female vocalists range (slightly more expensive again at about £145). The EV ND 767 (£90) is a very good option, as is the EV PL80c at about £125 which is even better. I would personally recommend you try a couple before you buy... you could try http://www.swlighting.co.uk who may be able to offer you a few options to test out. Also, apparently these guys at http://www.pasoundhire.co.uk/index.html in Exeter sell equipment as well as hire, so again you may be able to audition a few options. Another local hire outfit http://www.stageengage.co.uk might be a source of good advice as they may give impartial advice! Hope that helps without confusing too much!!

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty CLANG!!!

Post  omnivore23 Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:51 am

Damn I should have mentioned this before

I'm afraid I will be jumping over fires with no pants on that same eveing in Sussex.

I leave you with that image affraid

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Dress Rehearsal

Post  shelley Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:12 am

Sunday June 21st, Summer Solstice ...... good way to celebrate it!

sunny albino sunny

shelley

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty It's gone from my mind

Post  omnivore23 Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:07 am

like most of my brain cells - trying to put together an 85-page research bid to the Big Lottery.

No

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Yes, but I still like Gay Baby

Post  Emmy Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:58 am

Also, as we may not be doing any Shirley songs now perhaps we should consider a name change? Steve after you left the pub the band felt that Spender may get swallowed up and lost in the marquee? Personally I would be sad to lose it as it is one of my all time favourite songs. Crying or Very sad You came up with a good one last night Steve, in fact so good that I can't remember it today, but have an image of the pizza hut salad bar in my head, which is strange because I haven't been since 1973. alien

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Potato?

Post  omnivore23 Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:49 am

You say potato - great band name

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty You say potato

Post  Emmy Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:45 am

Thanks Steve will have a search.
nb. mic –noun Informal. a microphone.
We 3 are on for Friday around 2.30pm. Wink

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Mike?

Post  omnivore23 Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:39 am

I'd suggest a shure sm58 from ebay

BTW Rachael will be joining us for a dip on friday

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Date of the gig is Weds 24th June

Post  Emmy Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:36 am

Good idea re dress rehearsal Corinne.

On another note can one of you musos let me know a good place to invest in a mic?

Emmy

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty dress rehearsal

Post  omnivore23 Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:07 am

Isn't that the morning of the gig?

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Post  joolz Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:56 am

outdoor dree rehearsal.. could be good, weather and PA dependent. as for non-judgemental friends.. well that rules mine out !! anyhow, that reminds me, what is the date of the gig of the year?

joolz

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinne Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:51 am

Dont know if this good idea or not but

Hows about running a dress rehearsal in my front garden afternoon of Sunday 21st June. Family and non judgemental friends welcome.

BYO

whadda you pale think?

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Chanson

Post  omnivore23 Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:26 am

I've posted the chords in word format here:

www.freewebs.com/omnivore23 go to the tab on the left "slightly shirley"

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty re: slightly off-topic

Post  omnivore23 Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:56 pm

I'll see if I can dig it out for you J, before tomorrow

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty Chanson

Post  omnivore23 Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:54 pm

I have worked out what I think to be the basic chords for Chanson

I tried to print them out here but no-go as the chords all come out in the wrong place.

Like this:

A# Gm7 C7
Chan - son d'a - mour

F7 F+ A# D7
Rah - tah - tah - tah - tah play encore.

G7 Dm7(b5) Cm C7
Here in my heart

F7 F+ A# Cm Cm7 F7
Rah - tah - tah - tah - tah more and more.

A# Gm7 C7
Chan - son d'a - mour

F7 F+ A# D7
Rah - tah - tah - tah - tah I a - dore.

G7 Dm7(b5) Cm C7
Each time I hear

F7
Rah - tah - tah - tah - tah

Cm7 F7 Cm7 A#
chan - son chan –son d'a - mour.

Oh dear - but I'll bring them prnted out tomorrow.

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinne Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:48 am

Shelley
on when I'm 64, can you see if you can work out the short run of notes .... its the notes immediately after they sing when I'm 64 and after they sing I will stay with you and
Vera, Chuck and Dave or whoever they're singing about . It is originally done on bass clarinet and I'm following the other part, but I know these notes are crucial... you can cut and paste this link into your browser? its the version I've been listening too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnj6NxU4WHo

if its too complicated, will have to think of something else....

Corinne

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty slightly off topic..

Post  joolz Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:48 pm

steve.. do you still have the mp3s from the second bully bash at phoenix?

joolz

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty link to some mp3s

Post  omnivore23 Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:41 pm

OK chaps.

Go to www.freewebs.com/omnivore23 and follow the link on the left to the "slightly shirley" page, from which you can either download by right clicking and "save as" or stream by clicking on the song title

xx

Steve

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Band Stuff - Page 6 Empty mp3s

Post  omnivore23 Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:18 am

ok - can anyone tell me how to attch an mp 3 to a page?

omnivore23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum